If you enjoy our servers, please consider making a donation or buying a in game perk from our store. It helps us pay the monthly costs associated with running the website and game servers.

Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
AetherCSURF

AetherCSURF Ban Appeal

• Steam or Discord Name
    aether#8093
  • Steam Profile URL
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/AetherCSURF
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:230964711
  • First Name
    David
  • Today's Date
    Feb 26
  • Timezone
    Europe, Spain
  • Your display name you got banned under
    Aether
  • Admin that banned you
    I cant see it
  • Server you were banned on
    [CSGO] Combat Surf - 24/7 Skyworld
  • Reason you were banned
    Cheating
  • Reason you should be unbanned
    I basically didnt cheat, they said that they had a clip with proof but its not the first case where there's a clip and someone gets unbanned (Happened to BeamerBoy), first of all, i play at 100 ping and also spectator mode is usualy laggy, i can show all my pc/csgo files without any problem and i also can send gameplay but i deserve at least the benefit of the doubt as a clip cant just confirm that im cheating when im not, also when i got banned i was on a really good streak of kills and it isnt the first time that im called cheater but as i say i can show my csgo, my files or anything that is necessary, thanks for the attention.
  • Proof

You were banned by @ZeddWe will wait for him to post the clip here. Please be patient.

1:38 Aim Lock 

1:38 Aim Lock

Beamer got unbanned before when he was a banned for a clip exactly like mine, instant flick in spectator mode, which i think that its clear that it isnt 100% accurate.

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you have been unbanned. Thank you for your patience! Sorry for the inconvenience.