Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WHAT'S HAPPENING
  • Welcome to the official iGlobal Nation website
  • Join our discord - https://discord.gg/P5svttW

Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Kazuma-Tan

╥﹏╥ Later!

hate to say this right now, especially with all the shit going on rn, but i think ill be resigning today. I graduate in two months so i need to focus and after that, i also will be working and going to the gym to reshape myself. Ill still be on the servers time to time, and i might switch back to console to play with my friends. If i do have time to play again i will apply back.

cya nurd

• Sad 1

Adious, gonna miss you 😭

• Thanks 1

Cya, we had fun times. Good luck on grades and the gym fatty 🙏

• Thanks 1

I am sure we have played some games together! glad to have met you, thanks for being there when we needed you, hope to see you again soon! good luck!

• Thanks 1

See ye man. It was nice having you in Discord and seeing you in-game. Thank you for dedicating your time and putting in the work as an admin. Hope you stick around iGlobal. Or at least hope you find the right time to return.

• Thanks 1

Damn...Not KAZUMAAA, I actually miss joining channels with you and telling you to speak louder just to make you mad. Good luck though bud! Hopefully you'd return one day and progress even further.

• Thanks 1

It was nice playing with you dude. Hope to see you around.

• Thanks 1