Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WHAT'S HAPPENING
  • Welcome to the official iGlobal Nation website
  • Join our discord - https://discord.gg/P5svttW

Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Twisted

Twisted Admin Application

• Steam Profile
    ✪Twisted
  • Steam profile URL
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348341251/
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:55975235
  • First Name
    Paxton
  • Timezone
    Central Daylight Time
  • Today's Date
    8/23/19
  • Server you are applying for
    [CSGO] Classic AWP Only
  • Are you banned on any of our servers
    No
  • Any previous VAC bans
    No
  • How many hours a day can you dedicate to the server you are applying for
    3 to 6
  • What made you want to apply for admin
    Peetee because he is baby.
  • What differs you from other applicants
    I'm younger so I can relate to the younger audience.
  • In your opinion what are qualities of a valuable Admin
    Helpful and understanding
  • Tell us a brief background about yourself
    I was born in Tennessee and have wanted to be an owner or someone important in my life since a young age and I think admin would be right for me.
  • Were you referred to apply by a staff member
    No
  • What staff member referred you
    no one
  • Do you have a microphone
    Yes
  • Discord username
    Twisted#1088
  • Do you meet the Admin requirements
    Yes

-rep You havent been playing the server for a long time, you just started about a week ago

Playing on the server with you, I do find you quite childish from time to time

Looking at your application, you didnt put much effort into it

and from the looks of it, you are not in our iglobal nation discord. You will need to join our discord and be active on the voice channel

Best of luck

• Confused 1

Sffmxeg.png

Seeing that you started a week ago, i'd suggest you play longer to allow all the staff members to recognize you as a respectable player. Also, I've never seen you on the iglobal discord which is required to being a staff member. While being childish can be overlooked time to time, your required to be mature and represent the server and the staff team well, and I want to see that from you. For these reasons I will give you a -REP, thank you for applying and wanting to help the server nonetheless, I hope you the best, Good Luck!

Your'e rarely on the server and usually very immature. -rep 

Kind of immature, never in discord -rep you are very young and i think you should give it more time in the server. because if your goofing as much as you do now when you are admin you will most likely be tempted to goof off and  let rule breaking go -rep good luck

Edited by Mr.Peetee

I'm going to have to give you a -rep. I say this because I've been in the server with you a couple times and majority of those times was you just acting childish and immature. There is a lot of time to improve and grow as a person, no need to feel discouraged from this -rep

Hello Twisted.

I don't feel you'd be great as an admin considering your lack of maturity, while I understand it is important to be able to connect with other players not many are as young as you. You also don't have any  experience as an admin else were and have only been playing for about a week or two so I'm afraid that's gonna be a no from me chief.

-rep

Sffmxeg.png

Hello Paxton, Thank you for your interest in IGlobal Nation.

I will be giving you a -rep, due to the lack of time played on the servers and the overwhelming responses from other admins.

I think you could be an admin, but we would need to see a little more time in the community, before we recruit you.

For the time being, just relax and have fun playing in the servers.

If you are active and respectful in our servers, other admins will see that and recommend you when you apply.

Good luck on your application!

~Ehzlah

Neutral because I have literally never seen you in discord and I don't play classic awp

Hello! Im gonna give you a -REP because you are immature and you started not long ago so it won't be good for you just try to fix those two and you will be good. Thank You!

Good Luck! - Nick

im gonna give you a -rep because you are not very active on discord. and i dont really see you in game when i play classic awp.

Denied. You have not received any positive feedback from any of our admins. Your activity on the server is not consistent, and I don't think you've ever been in our Discord. You may reapply in 1 month. You must show that you can be mature and consistently active. Also, join the Discord voice channels.