If you enjoy our servers, please consider making a donation or buying a in game perk from our store. It helps us pay the monthly costs associated with running the website and game servers.

Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Peetee

Awp Classic Friday Night tournament

Awp classic Friday Night Tournaments  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this in the awp server

• Yes, and i would like to try
    • Yes, but i would not play
    • No

Me and some of the guys on the AWP Classic server came up with the idea of a team based tournament. It would be a 3v3, 5v5 situation where you just pick some friends and battle it out for the top spot. There would be brackets leading all the way up to the final two teams (if we have enough people) scoring by which team gets the most round wins on the chosen map. There would have to be a place to sign up for the tournament and just as a throw out idea we could make the winning team win some credits (not for sure just an idea) or it could just be for fun to see who would win.

Edited by Mr.Peetee

+rep yes

Edited by Mercy

+rep yes this is a great idea

+REP I've personally always been a person who was into tournaments, they're always fun to play. I am hoping that this does get added into Classic. 
- The one and Only Nos 😄

+rep Oh yes I'm all for it. 

+rep good idea:):):):)

+rep this seems like a great idea to do. 

+rep peetee is my dad boogie woogie woogie

+Rep This is a great idea, even though I would get stomped by all the sweats on awp classic 😧

+REP Yeah sure that sounds like fun. I mean ill be out by the first round but yeah id love to see the results 

+REP this seem like a good idea. I would really like to try it.

+rep yes this idea is great

+rep seems like it would be fun and its a good idea

We can definitely do this. We just need enough people playing to have enough teams for a tournament.

1 hour ago, Mobbster said:

We can definitely do this. We just need enough people playing to have enough teams for a tournament.

Maybe a discord annoucement of some sort? Make a section where players need to make a team of maybe 3 or so, then we can have more teams. 
(I think their should be like a 1-2k credit giveaway for each player)

Due to topic inactivity, we have closed this topic from further replies. This topic was locked on 09/25/2019.

- iGlobal Nation