If you enjoy our servers, please consider making a donation or buying a in game perk from our store. It helps us pay the monthly costs associated with running the website and game servers.

Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
hockeyyy

hockeyyy Admin Application

• Steam Profile
    hockeyyyツ
  • Steam profile URL
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021964573/
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:30849422
  • First Name
    joseph
  • Timezone
    Eastern
  • Today's Date
    9/3/19
  • Server you are applying for
    [CSGO] Classic AWP Only
  • Are you banned on any of our servers
    No
  • Any previous VAC bans
    No
  • How many hours a day can you dedicate to the server you are applying for
    3 hours
  • What made you want to apply for admin
    it looked fun and peet said you needed admins so why not try out
  • What differs you from other applicants
    im dedicated to helping the server out and making sure people have a good time
  • In your opinion what are qualities of a valuable Admin
    someone who is honest,knows the rules,and respectful
  • Tell us a brief background about yourself
    im 14 and i played hockey for 6 years that how i got the name hockey.i have 3 dogs and i like to hang out with people.i am a neighbor of peetee and i like to make friends (i dont have that much hours recently but if i get admin i will play a lot more)
  • Were you referred to apply by a staff member
    Yes
  • What staff member referred you
    peetee
  • Do you have a microphone
    Yes
  • Discord username
    hockey
  • Do you meet the Admin requirements
    Yes

Hey hockey! I have not talked to you much, but with the little amount of time that I’ve spent with you, it seems like you’re a polite person when you need to be, I personally think that you would be a good admin as you are active on discord (I’m not sure about in game).

With this, I give you a +rep

Good Luck ✌️

-k4nna 

+rep 

Very chill person on discord and the server

mature and active

Really do think you will make a great fit for admin

best of luck!

Hello hockeyyy,

I've read your application and I think you would make a great fit for the position. you are very active on discord and if you start posting regularly on the forums you should get admin in no time. good luck Chief. 

+rep

I will be giving you a +rep because you are very active in discord and i also see you on classic awp  alot of the time when i join the server.

-good luck : )

I will be giving you a +rep because you are active on both discord and the server;  you would make a good admin!

Don't play the awp servers but I have seen you in discord a lot and you seem pretty chill +rep

Server activity has been low. But you are getting it up and your discord activity is going up. +rep Good luck

Sffmxeg.png

Hello hockey, I know I see you ingame when I am on classic, but I want to see you more in discord besides for 5v5. For that, I will be giving you a +REP for now.

+rep you seem chill, and i see you in discord a lot and i have seen you on classic when i'm on

Sffmxeg.png

Your admin application has been ACCEPTED! @Krallei, @Mobbster, or I will contact you tomorrow (9/10/19) around 6PM EST / 3PM PST to go through your admin orientation.
If this time isn't suitable for you, please contact either of us to reschedule your orientation.

Edited by Brykxy