Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WHAT'S HAPPENING
  • Welcome to the official iGlobal Nation website
  • Join our discord - https://discord.gg/P5svttW

Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Duwlu

Duwlu Admin Application

• Steam Profile
    Duwlu
  • Steam profile URL
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Duwlu/
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:148828495
  • First Name
    Ashton
  • Timezone
    Central Standard Time
  • Today's Date
    9/10/19
  • Server you are applying for
    [CSGO] Classic AWP Only
  • Are you banned on any of our servers
    No
  • Any previous VAC bans
    No
  • How many hours a day can you dedicate to the server you are applying for
    3+
  • What made you want to apply for admin
    I am applying for admin because I know how to keep a server clean, know how to get people to not break the rules even without bans or gags etc.
  • What differs you from other applicants
    I have years of admin experience, and take it seriously, do not take broken rules lightly as they are the rules and should be abided by a member, admin, or even owner, no exceptions, that is how a server is suppose to be ran, without that the hierarchy crumbles slowly and breaks from the core. I feel I bring a lot to the table with my experience and I can voice my opinion with an appropriate manner within the ranks of the server.
  • In your opinion what are qualities of a valuable Admin
    An admin keeps the server with no rules being broken, plain and simple. Friend, not friend, even people you may not like. You do not just outright ban them for a "RULE" (not) broken because that is not how that works, and that is how people leave. Everything that is wrong with the server, may be people, internal the server itself, or how people speak, that is all an admins responsibility. Most of all an admin should be a team player and member, meaning you care for the server that you admin for and not just being an admin to abuse etc.
  • Tell us a brief background about yourself
    Been in the Awp server community for 3+ years starting with Co Clan and later on Gi Clan. Played rank G ESEA and played in OPEN. Played 200+ hours every 2 weeks for 6 months straight, slowly killing my hands not knowingly and ended up having to quit playing competitive due to Arthritis and tendinitis to name a few.
  • Were you referred to apply by a staff member
    Yes
  • What staff member referred you
    Wolf and Peetee
  • Do you have a microphone
    Yes
  • Discord username
    Duwlu
  • Do you meet the Admin requirements
    Yes

+rep

Very chill person and is very active in the community

He is a very skilled player on the awp server and plays very often

I just recently joined the iglobal discord and I am sure you be active on there as well

Overall, i see you as a really great fit for admin

Best of luck ❤️

+rep Very nice guy, Good attitude, and a great guy to talk to. He knows the server rules and used to be admin for other servers in the past so he has experience. His server activity is good, but he needs to work on his discord activity. Other than that I give him a phat +REP Good luck 😄 

I have never met you. Never seen you in discord but you have a good reputation among the other staff member's. However I am unable to give a + rep on reputation alone. Neutral

Sffmxeg.png

Your admin application has been denied, mainly due to the following reasons.
(1) Discord Activity is lacking. I rarely see you in discord, this needs to improve dramatically.
(2) In-game Activity seems to be slightly all over the place. I'd like to see consistency with your hours.

IF you can fix these two issues, I'd happily accept you. Until then, you may reapply after two weeks.

Edited by Brykxy