WHAT'S HAPPENING
  • Welcome to the iGlobal Nation official website
  • Looking for CSGO free agents
  • Looking for Fortnite free agents
  • We are now working on a Trouble In Terrorist Town server
  • CSGO FFA Combat Surf server is LIVE
  • CSGO FFA Classic AWP Only server is LIVE

Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
BMS

BMS Admin Application

• Steam Profile
    BMS
  • Steam profile URL
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198993640934/
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:516687603
  • First Name
    Alfonso
  • Timezone
    Pacfic
  • Today's Date
    9/27/19
  • Server you are applying for
    [CSGO] Classic AWP Only
  • Are you banned on any of our servers
    No
  • Any previous VAC bans
    Yes
  • How many hours a day can you dedicate to the server you are applying for
    2-6
  • What made you want to apply for admin
    Well, I was admin before and I have had many troubles. I have changed tho. I have been on the servers and have countered some hackers. Admins still do their job but I'm on some times that admins are not on.
  • What differs you from other applicants
    I have built up multiple hours from 3 accounts and finally switched to my main account. If you would like more information about this go ahead and contact me.
  • In your opinion what are qualities of a valuable Admin
    Respectful, Relationships with the players and other staff, also having good listening skills.
  • Tell us a brief background about yourself
    Hi, my name is Alfonso (BMS). I am a 15-year-old boy who lives with parents and 2 sisters. I have 2 dogs named Rascal and Canelo. I'm Mexican so I have a really large family. At least 60+ members on my mom's side. Let's not talk about how many on my dads :). I have been in this community maybe about a year and admin for around 10 months.
  • Were you referred to apply by a staff member
    Yes
  • What staff member referred you
    Ivank. Brykxy
  • Do you have a microphone
    Yes
  • Discord username
    BMS#1168
  • Do you meet the Admin requirements
    Yes
Edited by Doughboy

+rep very friendly and positive

(Can be toxic at times but that can be fixed)

-rep You have been on the server you are applying for 2 times yesterday and today. You only have a total if 1.35 hours in the server. I know this might be because of your multiple accounts but find one account and stick with it, Throws us off ❤️ 
+rep Discord activity is great keep it up
+rep Was an admin so he has experience and knows the servers/rules
-rep Bad attitude, You like to argue alot with what staff has to say. You need to learn when to just say ok and listen. You are improving but not as much as you should be
-rep Has a vac ban. Cheaters should not be admin

Suggestions Keep up the great discord activity
Suggestions Be in your server more. You cant apply for a server if you have only been in there 2 times in the past months, I know this might be because of your vac ban but i dont see you in there often anyway
Suggestions You need to learn not to argue so much, When upper staff says something just listen and say ok dont jump in and say i dont see it in the rules at the end of the day they are the owners and you need to listen, try to be less toxic to people you are getting a little better but it still needs great improvement

Overall
-rep Good luck on your application see you in the servers soon 😄❤️ 

Edited by Mr.Peetee

+rep I am giving you this because you are very active in the Iglobal Dicord and you allways try to help out admins like me when you see a cheater by messaging or doing !calladmin. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 6:46 PM, Mr.Peetee said:

-rep You have been on the server you are applying for 2 times yesterday and today. You only have a total if 1.35 hours in the server. I know this might be because of your multiple accounts but find one account and stick with it, Throws us off ❤️ 
+rep Discord activity is great keep it up
+rep Was an admin so he has experience and knows the servers/rules
-rep Bad attitude, You like to argue alot with what staff has to say. You need to learn when to just say ok and listen. You are improving but not as much as you should be
-rep Has a vac ban. Cheaters should not be admin

Suggestions Keep up the great discord activity
Suggestions Be in your server more. You cant apply for a server if you have only been in there 2 times in the past months, I know this might be because of your vac ban but i dont see you in there often anyway
Suggestions You need to learn not to argue so much, When upper staff says something just listen and say ok dont jump in and say i dont see it in the rules at the end of the day they are the owners and you need to listen, try to be less toxic to people you are getting a little better but it still needs great improvement

Overall
-rep Good luck on your application see you in the servers soon 😄❤️ 

I am happy to say that i am seeing changes in your overall behavior. We played a 10 man last night and i enjoyed playing with you, No toxicity or rude behavior. You are also being more polite when people join calls making sure you are saying hey to just about everyone. Still make sure you are listening to upper staff and are not arguing with what they have to say Besides that i am changing my -rep to a phat
+rep

Posted (edited)

+rep has very good discord activity

+rep have only been in like 3-4 games with you and you were chill, nice, and not that toxic

-rep has a vac-ban

+rep is retired and has been an admin before so knows the server rules

Overall +rep

Good luck!:classic_biggrin:

Edited by Mr.Peetee

+rep You are really friendly whenever I am on the AWP server

+rep has very good discord activity

+rep have only been in like 3-4 games with you and you were chill, nice, and not that toxic

-rep has a vac-ban

+rep is retired and has been an admin before so knows the server rules

Posted (edited)

-rep I don't see you on the server that much.

+rep Discord activity is good
+rep Was an admin so i know you have experience already with the rules and staff.

overall +rep

Edited by blendedmonkey

Posted (edited)

Sffmxeg.png

Your application has been Accepted on 10/8/2019 at 8:04 pm.
@Krallei, @Mobbster, @Brykxy or @Doughboy will contact you tomorrow (10/9/19 WEDNESDAY)  around 6PM EST/ 3PM PST to go through your admin orientation.
If this time isn't suitable for you, please contact us before then to reschedule.

Edited by Brykxy