Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WHAT'S HAPPENING
  • Coinflip has been added back into the servers
  • Credit multiplier has been fixed

Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Vybe

Vybe Admin Application

• Steam Profile
    vybe
  • Steam profile URL
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198930164630/
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:484949451
  • First Name
    andrew
  • Timezone
    central
  • Today's Date
    11/2/19
  • Server you are applying for
    [CSGO] Classic AWP Only
  • Are you banned on any of our servers
    No
  • Any previous VAC bans
    No
  • How many hours a day can you dedicate to the server you are applying for
    2-6
  • What made you want to apply for admin
    (fourms are broken i wanted to apply for auto hop awp no spread but it aint on the list so im applying for auto hop) i used to be a prem admin then took a break im curenlty discord admin i dedicate time to the server and do things right
  • What differs you from other applicants
    om truthful i dont lie my way in and am willing for change if needed
  • In your opinion what are qualities of a valuable Admin
    able to help out in issues dependable never argues with higher staff
  • Tell us a brief background about yourself
    im 15 have been gaming for 7-8 years i love playing cs and will never get tired of it i espically love iglobal and put time into the server i play mostly on weekneds but play 2-3 houre on week days
  • Were you referred to apply by a staff member
    Yes
  • What staff member referred you
    Ivank
  • Do you have a microphone
    Yes
  • Discord username
    ♥ vybe ♥™#5736
  • Do you meet the Admin requirements
    Yes
Edited by Vybe
mis spell

Sffmxeg.png

Hey Vybe, yes you know me 🙂

I will be giving you a -REP for a couple of reasons. 

1. You only have 9 sessions in total. Other staff have also told you to wait and gain more hours before applying.

2. On the topic of staff, you said: "never argues with higher staff". I have seen you argue and talk about stuff before. Not saying it was recent but still. 

3. It does not look like you have put much effort into this application by the way your spelling is looking. You aren't using full sentences and I'm pretty sure you know that

having good admin applications catches the eye of staff.

4. You have constantly mentioned to the staff that "35 people have seen my admin application and nobody has responded." 

This is basically trying to hint at the staff member that you want a reply soon. But trust me we do get reminders by head staff to respond to the applications.

Vybe you are probably thinking that I have something against you; I do not. I would think you can be a great addon to this community staff team,

but I feel like you need to work on certain problems. Like toxicity. When you come into a channel I'm in. For example today you talked

about your admin app, you immediately thought I was going to -REP you which you then started being toxic. It not only on you and I admit it is also on me. 

So overall I will be giving you a -REP to your admin application. 

Good Luck on your application 

-rep Non-existent server activity

+rep Well established discord activity

+neutral Don't know you too well personally, so I can't say much about you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall -rep 

I simply cannot recommend you as an admin until your activity on the server is up to standard.

Good luck on your application.

-rep no server activity, that needs fixing.

neutral  have been on discord talking with people, but you argue a lot. Those are the times I have been in a channel with you.

-rep I don’t know how you on a personal level, but i feel as if you can not help our staff at this time.

OVERALL

-REP

You need to fix not being active, we would like to hear from you and enjoy the iGlobalNation servers with you. As of now, I do not feel like you would be able to assist us. I would love to change my -reps to +reps. You also need to work on not arguing with admins, that is a MAJOR thing you need to deal with. Many times admins are not able to do everything at once or are busy, give them time. They are what makes up iGlobalNation. I feel like you could possibly become admin if increase activity, talk in discord more, and stop being toxic. Also, you need to quit badgering admins about your admin application say that 35 people have viewed it. We are trying our best to decide what to do, you need to have patience and respect us, we all have lives. Also, by the way you type and put your sentences, it does not look professional and It catches our eye when we see a very good admin application. Please change everything and I hope all is well! Have a great day, Vybe.

Edited by Wunkie

Hello Vybe this is what i will be giving you:

-rep due to server and discord activity 

if you bump your server and discord activity i will update to a +rep

-rep your classic awp activity isnt very high. You Also need to get your discord time up a little.

-good luck

-REP i rarely see you in the AWP server and in discord.

Sffmxeg.png

Your application has been denied on 11/9/19
Reasons Your server activity is not the best you have about 5.45 hours in the past week and only 11 sessions in total
Reasons You are fairly rude and immature  your attitude toward other people and players needs to change.
Suggestions and comments - I know you have good experience in iglobal and know the community well but you need to give it some time
and actually show that you are dedicated and willing to do what it takes to be admin. Seem like a cool guy who knows what he is talking about
but you just need to take some time and start playing in the server more often and getting in discord more often
Suggestions and comments Treat other players with respect i know some times upper staff members make rude comments and jokes
but its different then a player doing it consistently and always having an attitude.
Seem like a good guy with good experience and we would love having you on the staff so please consider this and reapply when ready.

You may reapply in 2 weeks/ Saturday November 23

Edited by Mr.Peetee