If you enjoy our servers, please consider making a donation or buying a in game perk from our store. It helps us pay the monthly costs associated with running the website and game servers.

Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Linguine Tortellini

Hello!

First name Linguine last name Tortellini. Frequent player 24/7 sky world server! Few things about me:

• 15 years of age
  • Have been surfing since 2016 and have loved it ever since
  • Former admin of the PRG 24/7 Ski server
  • F****** love the community on here
  • Hope to, one day, be an admin on here!

CS:GO and it’s minigames are the “main game” that I play. Hope to see you on sometime!

Happy to see you around the servers dude! Have fun and join the discord to talk sometime

Sffmxeg.png

Welcome to the community brody! Hopefully we all can see you in discord and build a friendly relationship.
If you ever need help don't hesitate to dm me @ Hydrants#8391
Our discord link is - https://discord.io/iglobalnation

Edited by Brykxy

Wassup glad to have you 😄 Join the discord and if you need help dont hesitate to ask, https://discord.gg/HwWxrJ

Edited by Mr.Peetee

Welcome to the community! Always good to see someone new. Join the discord and talk to some people get to know some of them. There are lots of cool people to talk to in this community. Hope you enjoy the servers and have a great time!

That's great to see you are here and love the community, make sure you join the discord sever and be active so you have a better chance of getting admin when you apply. 🙂 If you ever need to talk my dm's are always open.

Due to topic inactivity, we have closed this topic from further replies. This topic was locked on 01/10/2020.

- iGlobal Nation