Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wunkie

Color On Players

On Behalf of all players, we would like to make a complaint against having players be colored. (Red - Ts: Blue - CTs) Everytime I am on the server there is always complaining about not being able to see people on certain parts of maps. I feel like this should be taken out from all servers and kept normally. Most members of iGlobalNation would like this plugin to be taken out. I feel as if the overall experience and enjoyability would increase how many people we have on servers and less complaining from many people. Please lets have this matter taken care of before it gets worse or out of hand. Thank you.

No i think this is totally wrong. ever since it has been implemented i have only heard good things about it. also from it being added i have been hitting so many more shots because i can actualy see the people when they are on the dark parts of the map. The only problem i can see is on lego maps because of the colors being the same as the walls so maybe removing them from awp classic would be good. But yea 100% keep them in the rest of the servers.

+rep to remove the colors completely or chose a different color scheme...
I would just prefer to have no color on the models...

I don't mind the idea, I just want different colors than blue and red.

• Like 1

This is idea is somewhat good but I feel like this would only be good if it got removed only on the 1v1 and Awp / deag (Awp only) servers. This would make more sense and I have heard a lot of complaining about it especially on those servers.

Edited by Dino
Grammar

1. A lot of people like it on the 1v1 server.
  2. A lot of people like it in general because it is easier to see people. The only reason people complain about it his because of the lego maps.
  3. The whole reason we got the plugin is that multiple people wanted it.
  4. It helps a ton on all the servers. It's literally just the lego maps that it becomes an issue.

I could change the color scheme but I'm not sure what other color schemes would work...?

Pink and Orange?

I think pink and orange would just be an eyesore. This is just a personal opinion, but orange is one of the worst colors and would look bad on player models.

I personally love the addition of the colors because it makes all targets SO much easier to see on the surf maps. I also feel like it boosts my aim, but that might just be a placebo.

For right now this is fine. Declined. Thank you for the suggestion!