Welcome to iGlobal Nation

Welcome to iGlobal Nation, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of iGlobal Nation by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Zedd

Zedd Staff Application

• Alias
    Zedd
  • Steam profile URL
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/SinaSr/
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:508136251
  • Location/Timezone
    GMT +4
  • How many hours a day do you play on our servers?
    3-5
  • How many hours a week do you play on our servers?
  • What additional skills could you bring to the community?
    I could help a bit with the banning people and stuff because america and my time zone is different and if other people from different country's want to join and there is a cheater i can be there to help them. Other than that i really don't know what additional skill i can bring to iglobal.
  • What do you think makes a good staff member?
    I should be accepted to the staff team because of my maturity and knowledge about the rules and how things work on iglobal. I have lots of experience with handling situations and most of my experience. I am also a very chill guy to be with and I know most if not all the rules within the server. Alot of my experience is from the past when i have been admin before on other servers
  • Convince us on why you should be staff
    I know most things within the server and am always willing to help out when asked. I love to help people out and I am pretty fast to respond when people need assistance. I am very active and spend many hours helping people in and out of the server I can do many things and am still learning to do more. I look forward to always help people out and I do not expect any kind of reward for it. i have had previous experience with staffing before. i am very active and dont mind talking to people even if they are shouting at me i wont just be rude and shout back. i feel like i would be a good asset to your team and i would be able to help with any assistance that is needed. i know a lot of the staff members and try to get along well with them. i find that people think just because the server isn't always full of people they can just get away with doing anything and i would like to do my bit to change that.
  • Discord username
    Sina#8135

Application pending. Please contact a Head Staff in discord for an interview.

Your application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact @Brykxy or @Doughboy to do your orientation.